Another Day in Paradise

Paradise......maybe. I guess it is all based on perception! I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband and an incredible baby boy who makes my life complete. We live a simple yet cherished life and enjoy spending time together as a family. As long as we are all together it really is.......just another day in paradise.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Okay- so we will try this!


I decided to join everyone else in the world and start a blog. I have always thought it was a cool idea but never imagined that I could get into it. However, my mind changed after having Camden and I decided that any chance I can get to talk about my baby and show him off I will take! So......here we go, I will do my best to keep it updated and stay involved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home