Another Day in Paradise

Paradise......maybe. I guess it is all based on perception! I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband and an incredible baby boy who makes my life complete. We live a simple yet cherished life and enjoy spending time together as a family. As long as we are all together it really is.......just another day in paradise.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Playing catch up



I am now playing catch up with some photos and updates. Camden turns 12 weeks tomorrow and I have no idea where the time went. He is bigger by the minute and I discover something new about him daily. He smiles freely and is rolling over from his back to his tummy! I was so proud and thrilled he is making his milestones! I look forward to all of the stages ahead and try to savor the moments I have now with him. Which is one of the reasons I gave my resignation last Monday and will be home with him most of the time. I made it a grand total of being back 2 weeks before quitting! I just can't stand being away from him for long days and wasted hours, so now I will be teaching dance a few hours a week and providing respite care for a little girl for a few hours each week. All of of my mornings and most of my afternoons will be filled with Camden and when I can't be with him his "Nene" (my mom) will be watching him!

1 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Yay for you!! I'm so glad you will be able to stay home with Camden. There is nothing like being home with your babies...even though sometimes I think it would be way easier to be at working!!

And I'm so glad you are blogging. Now we get to see our nephew more often! And, of course, you and Jon!

We are so busy getting ready for your visit. I know it's two and a half months away but I have a whole house to do!!

Miss you. xo

September 1, 2008 at 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home