Another Day in Paradise

Paradise......maybe. I guess it is all based on perception! I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband and an incredible baby boy who makes my life complete. We live a simple yet cherished life and enjoy spending time together as a family. As long as we are all together it really is.......just another day in paradise.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My husband is a GENIUS!



It is now 11:30pm and for the past hour and a half Jon and I have been trying to figure out how to add music to our blog! I know.....it doesn't seem like it should be that hard but it was! We tried everything possible and Jon finally figured it out! He is such a GENIUS!!! What would I do without him? I kept throwing in my two cents, which of course nothing I had him try worked, it only caused error messages to pop up. I am not even sure what he did or how he got it on there, but he did and that is all that matters!

So for all of you out there who are going to enjoy our musical selections as you read our blog from now on can thank Jon. If it was up to me, I would have given up about an hour and 29 minutes ago and said forget it, you all can read our blog without music! But thanks to my wonderful, persevering and smart husband.......we have success!

1 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

go Jon...you helped wake up my kids this morning!! hahaha I have no idea how to turn the volume down on this laprop!!

September 10, 2008 at 5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home