Another Day in Paradise

Paradise......maybe. I guess it is all based on perception! I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband and an incredible baby boy who makes my life complete. We live a simple yet cherished life and enjoy spending time together as a family. As long as we are all together it really is.......just another day in paradise.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Camden's Haircut

While we were traveling for Thanksgiving there were quite a few people that asked if Camden was a little boy or little girl....to say the least I was offended and knew exactly what I was going to do once we got home. So.....on Sunday I cut his hair! This was his first haircut and if I do say so myself, I think I did a pretty good job! I trimmed the sides, top and back and now in my opinion there is no doubt that he is a little boy. Looking back on some older pictures it had definitely gotten a little wild and crazy and very long in spots........but still, I don't think he ever looked like a girl!







1 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Oh so cute!

But I do love my long-haired boys!! hahaha

I love that you did it your self...how special.

December 2, 2008 at 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home