Another Day in Paradise

Paradise......maybe. I guess it is all based on perception! I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband and an incredible baby boy who makes my life complete. We live a simple yet cherished life and enjoy spending time together as a family. As long as we are all together it really is.......just another day in paradise.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We were fortunate enough to be able to spend Thanksgiving this year in Denver with Jon's family. We had such a great time and it was the first time that some of the family had met Camden. I am just going to post a bunch of picturs with captions because there were so many things we did! Enjoy!


This was Camden's first time flying and I was so nervous....we had two separate flights each way and layovers. He was a Rockstar baby! We were so proud of him on all the the flights....he did great and was the best baby. Here are some photos of his first flying experience!






Our first night we got in around 7pm Denver time and so that was really almost 9pm for us. Camden was so tired after his traveling and he really was ready for bed. After we got him settled, Krista had gotten a little gift for each of us.....check out our matching jammies!!!!












On Monday we all went to Colorado Springs to a little amusement park called The North Pole and everything was Christmas themed. We bundled Camden up and between his Aunts, Mam-Maw and me, we all took turns watching him so that everyone got to ride some rides. Anyone that knows me well knows that I am not the dare-devil when it comes to trying rides. I hate it when my stomach feels like it is in my throat and I don't like rides that go really fast or really high. So that left me with the kiddie rides! I wasn't going to get off that easy though, and I was PRESSURED into riding some other rides that I really didn't have any desire to do.......but in the end it was fun and I am glad that I tried something new!

















On Wednesday we went to Boulder so the kids could go ice skating and also do some shopping. It was absolutely beautiful being so close to the mountains and we all enjoyed the nice weather and being together! Take a look at my very talented husband taking a turn on the rink with my sister-in-law, Krista, as they danced together. I preferred to stay on ground that was dry and not slippery with Camden!
















Thanksgiving Day Camden was able to participate in the tradition with his cousins of making Christmas shirts! He used his hands for the reindeer antlers and his foot for the face. He also was able to get Christmas pjs! His cousins have gotten them in years past on Christmas Eve from a surpise early visit from Santa! This year we wanted the kids to be able to wear them more than just a few days....how cute are they!










We had a great time wearing these and they were so comfy!!! Thanks a bunch Kris!







1 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Liz..you are so sweet. We absolutely loved having you guys here. And that Camden sure is someone special!! I love you all so much and I will miss you terribly until next year!

Maybe one year we could do family camp together in Tyler, TX. It's an experience you don't want to miss.

xo

December 1, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home