Another Day in Paradise

Paradise......maybe. I guess it is all based on perception! I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband and an incredible baby boy who makes my life complete. We live a simple yet cherished life and enjoy spending time together as a family. As long as we are all together it really is.......just another day in paradise.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What is this stuff?!?!?!?!




Today Camden started brown rice cereal! Haha- it is always great to see your child try things that they have never done before! He was so excited to sit in his big boy highchair and get his bib on and looked at me as though that in and of itself was the big event! Little did he know, there was more to come! I started off with the cereal at lunch in hopes of being able to give it to him at dinner in the future so that he sleeps better at night. I didn't want to start it at night though in case it gave him tummy trouble, which of course with him would be no surprise. I decided to use organic brown rice cereal because I heard it is easier on the tummy and contains less fillers.

He did great being that he has never had anything like this in his mouth! I tried to put his passi in after each bite so that he would get the idea to swallow but it didn't seem to matter too much as clearly it all drooled and leaked out of his mouth! It was so much fun to see yet another milestone go on the calender and know that is it just one of many we will get to experience with our precious baby boy.

1 Comments:

Blogger A girl who sees said...

That's so fun!!! :) What a big boy he is.

October 1, 2008 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home