Another Day in Paradise

Paradise......maybe. I guess it is all based on perception! I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband and an incredible baby boy who makes my life complete. We live a simple yet cherished life and enjoy spending time together as a family. As long as we are all together it really is.......just another day in paradise.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Daddy's Little man!!!!!!






I wanted to post some new pictures of Camden. People must think we are obsessed with him for posting all these pictures but the truth is all of my family is located in Texas and Denver. So this is a great way to keep them involved in his life and see the everyday changes. It is so amazing how fast they really grow. I am hoping to be working from home in the next week or so which will be a great blessing for me and my family. Liz has been amazing in caring for Camden thus far especially at night but everyone could use an extra hand.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

If I didn't know better, I'd think you guys loved that little boy to pieces! ;) I love seeing all your pics! And I probably have people who think I'm obsessed with my kids too. It doesn't get any better...

September 10, 2008 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

that's what kids do. they take over your every waking minute, your thoughts, your life!! HAHAHA welcome to the club!!!

September 11, 2008 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger A girl who sees said...

Such a sweet little man :)

September 11, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home