Another Day in Paradise

Paradise......maybe. I guess it is all based on perception! I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband and an incredible baby boy who makes my life complete. We live a simple yet cherished life and enjoy spending time together as a family. As long as we are all together it really is.......just another day in paradise.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Time for a haircut!


Once again my precious baby big has been mistaken for a girl! I was in the grocery store on Sunday and in the 30 minutes that I was in there with Camden, 3 people said how cute my baby girl was. By the third person I knew once again what I MUST do. It was time for Camden to get a professional haircut. I had trimmed his hair once myself about a month ago and it has really grown. So, we took him to get his hair cut and he did great! He didn't fuss or cry, he sat on my lap like a big boy! I was so proud of him and here he is during the process and tonight after his bath. He looks so much older and now there is not one bit of brown hair left.....it is all blonde!










3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Love it! The first one always makes them look so much older!

January 7, 2009 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger mom said...

He's adorable as always and I love his huge smile! How anyone could have thought he was a girl escapes me - He's sooo clearly a little boy....oh well, the world is not full of insightful people!

January 8, 2009 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger A girl who sees said...

I love this haircut! :) It's so adorable - that white hair is amazing!

January 13, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home