Another Day in Paradise

Paradise......maybe. I guess it is all based on perception! I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband and an incredible baby boy who makes my life complete. We live a simple yet cherished life and enjoy spending time together as a family. As long as we are all together it really is.......just another day in paradise.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

October stuff!

So much seems to be going on with us lately that it feels like I can't keep up with the blogging! The beginning of October we celebrated Jon's birthday and our wedding anniversary. We have been married 4 wonderful years and I am so thankful for the man that God brought into my life and the gift that he is to our family.


I had some crazy tick bite drama that resulted in a few days in the hospital with the end result of all being well once I complete a 6 week round of antibiotics. Our sweet baby girl was fine and is kicking away at me as I type this! I have approached the 24 week mark of this pregnancy and it feels like it has gone so quickly compared to my pregnancy with Camden. I guess I am staying so busy with him that the weeks are flying by. I hope it stays that way. We have ordered her bedding and the crib and changing table just need to be put together. My in laws came into town a week ago and will be here with us for a few more days. They have been so helpful as always......since Jon is still hard at work on the basement. They have pitched in and really done their part. My wonderful MIL has painted the baby girl's nursery and switched out the fabric on a glider for the room. The crib and changing table are here and just need to be put together, we are on our way to getting things done!


Now that fall is here we have been busy with fall stuff too. Pumpkin patch, baking yummy fall treats, collecting acorns, and raking leaves. Here are some pictures to catch you up on the happenings around the Clinton house.

Hayride to get a pumpkin






Loved jumping into the pile of hay







Pedal cart ride with Daddy






















Helping to paint baby sister's room









































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home