Another Day in Paradise

Paradise......maybe. I guess it is all based on perception! I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband and an incredible baby boy who makes my life complete. We live a simple yet cherished life and enjoy spending time together as a family. As long as we are all together it really is.......just another day in paradise.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

An Evening with the boys!

Last night I had the privilege of babysitting 2 of my most favorite boys.....in addition to my precious baby boy as well! Camden and I had a great night hanging out with Caden and Landon Smith, the two boys that I used to nanny for before I had Camden! I was so excited to see them again and we had so much fun together! We played in the basement with all of their new things from Santa, had a yummy dinner and birthday brownies for Zah (me) and I took a try at the Wii with Caden playing Mariokart. I miss them so much and I was happy to be a part of their life once again if only for an evening. Caden and Landon will always hold 2 very special pieces of my heart and every chance I get to spend with them is a joy! I love them so much and hope that my Camden grows to become a good friend of Caden and Landon!

Take a look at our fun night together!





1 Comments:

Blogger A girl who sees said...

So fun - what little sweethearts!!

January 13, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home