Another Day in Paradise

Paradise......maybe. I guess it is all based on perception! I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband and an incredible baby boy who makes my life complete. We live a simple yet cherished life and enjoy spending time together as a family. As long as we are all together it really is.......just another day in paradise.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Catching up....again!

I can't seem to keep up as much as I want to on the blog. I am assuming that with number 2 arriving next week that it will only get harder. That is right.....next week we will be welcoming baby Kennedi to our family. I am scheduled to go in for a c-section on Friday the 4th of February. We are so excited for her to be here and thankfully this pregnancy has been fairly easy and has gone very quickly.

Our January has been full of fun things......my birthday, fun snow days, getting ready for Kennedi enjoying these last few weeks we have as a family of just 3. Here are some photos to catch you up on what we have been doing. Our precious Kennedi's room is all ready for her to arrive. Mostly everything is washed and we just have a few finishing touches left. We have ordered letters to spell out her name and will be hanging the letters above her crib once they arrive in the mail.
Camden wanted to paint this little wooden doorhanger for her so that everyone would know she is sleeping. He told me exactly what he wanted me to write on it.
I absolutely LOVE the pattern that we picked for her bedding. It is so pretty and it kind of makes me sad that it will only be her bedding for her crib, I wish she could use it as she grows. It really is beautiful!
We will be hanging a few large frames that match her furniture with pictures of her and Camden together. Obviously we can't do that part of the decorating considering that she is not here yet :)
Camden used that mobile when he was an infant and he loved it. He likes to turn it on and told me that he will lay next to her and watch it with her, so sweet!
And here he is with his big boy "packback." He had a Wiggles backpack that he used for school and he told me a few weeks ago that was for babies and that he needed a Buzz Lightyear one....so of course we could not deny him.
He also got his first pair of lightup shoes. I always said I would never do the character clothes or shoes and here we are wearing Buzz Lightyear. Once I saw how excited and happy he was to try them on I would never have been able to say no!
This was his gift from baby Kennedi. She got him a talking, pull string Woody doll as a big brother gift and was very excited.


He wanted to write his name on the bottom of Buzz and Woody just like Andy does in the movie.
I love how he is holding Woody's hand in this picture. Too cute :)

Jon and Camden at the Build and Grow at Lowes. They made a ball toss. So fun!

Very proud little boy who helped me make a snowman today with the first round of snow for the day. We are supposed to be getting about 8 more inches tonight......it is falling hard and heavy as I type!
Hopefully the next time I check in on here our baby girl will have arrived and I will be updating with those photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home