Another Day in Paradise

Paradise......maybe. I guess it is all based on perception! I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband and an incredible baby boy who makes my life complete. We live a simple yet cherished life and enjoy spending time together as a family. As long as we are all together it really is.......just another day in paradise.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Don't get up Mom, I got it!

So, I was very tired this morning and Camden woke up earlier than usual. I told him to come get in bed with me. I am not quite sure how long he laid in bed with me but I must have gone back to sleep. I woke up about a half hour later to him yelling from downstairs..... "Mommy, I need a sippy and turn on a show!" When I realized how long he was "on his own" I ran downstairs to find this : He had proudly gotten his own breakfast. A balanced diet of donuts and cheeze-its. Please take note of how he arranged his plate and yes, there are 8 donuts on that plate! He had gotten a little chair, climbed up on the counter, got a plate, got the donuts and crackers out of the pantry and prepared his plate as he so desired. He just needed me to get him water and turn on his morning show of Imagination Movers.......so glad to know what my role is :)
And yes, I let him eat every one of those donuts. He was so proud I couldn't take them away and plus it is Spring break :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Now that I'm back to blogging I just saw this. Hysterical!! I'm not sure he hit all the food groups on the pyramid...but A+ for effort!! HAHA

June 10, 2011 at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home