Another Day in Paradise

Paradise......maybe. I guess it is all based on perception! I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband and an incredible baby boy who makes my life complete. We live a simple yet cherished life and enjoy spending time together as a family. As long as we are all together it really is.......just another day in paradise.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Stages and Phases

I can't believe how much Camden has changed over the last few months. It has been so wonderful to see him grow and develop into his own little person. The past few months have brought many new things some good and others that I could live without. For instance:

We are going through a rough time at night. He has never been a great sleeper but he is really testing the limits at night with us and Jon and I are not sure how much more we can take!



Also, he has started to snort....( for those of you that know me well, you will know that he is definitely my child, as I snort when I laugh really hard.) But, his snorting is all the time. And he will do it until he gets the sound that he wants. I am starting to worry that by the age of 3 he will have to have his tonsils out and adenoids removed due to snorting damage! He also has gone through a gagging stage when eating, I know they all do. When we have tried to introduce anything other than baby food he gags and makes faces.....thankfully we are getting past that point.

Another phase is getting into everything that he knows he shouldn't. I say that he knows because as he is on his way to the dog food, potted plant, steps, lights, entertainment center and various other things.....he will look back at us and wait for us to tell him "no." When we do, he laughs! He is such a mover and very fast......he enjoys climbing the stairs and pulling the supposedly child proof outlets covers out of the wall. He also has gotten very good at climbing his pac and play. Check out the video. It is sideways but you get the idea.


He is very skilled at clapping, waving and saying mama and dada which we love! And just today he conquered the "SO BIG" hands that I have been relentlessly teaching him for the past 4 weeks! Proud mommy! Video says it all!


Even though the past months have brought stressful and challenging times, I am so thankful for Camden and the joy that he brings to us and others. He is such a happy and active baby and I love him so much for all that he is. He is such a gift and a precious miracle that we couldn't live without.

1 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

TOOO FAST! HE IS GROWING TOO FAST!! He is so adorable. Give him big hugs and kisses from his Aunt Krista

April 8, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home