Another Day in Paradise

Paradise......maybe. I guess it is all based on perception! I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband and an incredible baby boy who makes my life complete. We live a simple yet cherished life and enjoy spending time together as a family. As long as we are all together it really is.......just another day in paradise.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Fun and catching up

So much to catch up on and this post is a bunch of everything from the past month or so. We are really ready for some consistently warm weather. So far it has just been here and there but we know that Spring weather will eventually happen :) Camden was showing off his muscles before he put on his Spiderman costume. And yes, I see that his diaper is just a little full.......but since my days are just so busy right now, I only pick one child each day to get a diaper change so he had to stay in this one since it wasn't his day :) Just kidding. He wouldn't let me change his diaper until he was ready to put on the costume, silly boy!




Kennedi at 2 months old.....9.6 pounds and 22 inches long! Happy baby :)

Not-so-happy baby :(


Camden has been asking for a Spiderman skateboard for awhile......so we made a trip to Toys R Us a few weeks ago and got him one. He has slept with it, taken it in the car and it is fun to see him use it!



First St. Patty's day with my 2 lucky charms! I loved dressing them in matching green and the weather couldn't have been nicer.


Such a ham for the camera!

Love those rare moments when he wants a kiss from his Mommy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home