Another Day in Paradise

Paradise......maybe. I guess it is all based on perception! I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband and an incredible baby boy who makes my life complete. We live a simple yet cherished life and enjoy spending time together as a family. As long as we are all together it really is.......just another day in paradise.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend!

What a weekend we had! It was filled with so many fun things and of course today we celebrated Camden's first Easter and the Resurrection of our Lord!


Friday and Saturday my wonderful husband worked outside finishing Camden's swing set and planting, mulching, adding stone and making our yard look absolutely beautiful. He also surprised me with a rocker for the front porch which I had wanted for a long time. I was so excited when I pulled in the driveway and saw him and Cam sitting in it waiting for me! He did a fantastic job on both our yard and the swing set and I am so thankful for him and the work that he does. He stained the entire thing, built the rock wall, added swings and added protection bards. Camden will be so happy to have his swing set done once the weather gets warmer.






Saturday morning we also dyed Easter Eggs! Camden watched as Jon and I had all the fun. My mom swears that I dyed eggs when I was younger however I don't remember. We had so much fun and it will definitely be a tradition for us in the years to come.


This morning after Camden had breakfast we gave him his first Easter basket. We then headed to church and we of course had to get a photo of us in our khaki suits!





We hosted Easter lunch with family and friends and had a wonderful afternoon......what a great weekend!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home