Another Day in Paradise

Paradise......maybe. I guess it is all based on perception! I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband and an incredible baby boy who makes my life complete. We live a simple yet cherished life and enjoy spending time together as a family. As long as we are all together it really is.......just another day in paradise.

Monday, April 13, 2009

We have a walker!

Camden had a big weekend! Not only did he celebrate his first Easter but he also took his first steps on Saturday. I thought that from the time he took a few steps to the point where he would be confident enough to go on his own would be awhile. Obviously not! He has really taken off and I think within a few weeks he will be everywhere and be able to balance really well. We have some video of it below. Of course when we want to film him he will only go in short spurts. When the camera is not on him he goes for much longer.....haha that is always how it goes I guess!

Here they are:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home