Another Day in Paradise

Paradise......maybe. I guess it is all based on perception! I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband and an incredible baby boy who makes my life complete. We live a simple yet cherished life and enjoy spending time together as a family. As long as we are all together it really is.......just another day in paradise.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Gym

We recently enrolled Camden in My Gym for the fall session. We knew that he would need something to get all of his energy out this fall/winter when we are not able to get outside as much. He gets so bored at home no matter how much I try to come up with new things and entertainment, he just needs lots of action!

He LOVES his gym class. We take him 2 times a week and then he gets to go to one free play as well. I take him during the week and Daddy takes him on Saturday mornings. They have so much fun and it has been really good for Camden to have to sit, listen and follow directions from someone other than us. He is doing better each time we go and that makes me really happy to know that he is capable of sitting still for more than 5 seconds!

Here are some snapshots of the fun he has......and the fun that we have too!

















1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

We thought of enrolling Matthan in this class-maybe next time they can be in class together!

September 6, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home