Another Day in Paradise

Paradise......maybe. I guess it is all based on perception! I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband and an incredible baby boy who makes my life complete. We live a simple yet cherished life and enjoy spending time together as a family. As long as we are all together it really is.......just another day in paradise.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Grandparents Day!

Camden is so blessed to have 2 wonderful sets of Grandparents. On this day set aside to honor Grandparents, he wanted to send a message to his Mam-maw, Pa-paw, Ne-Ne and G-Pa.




Mam-Maw and Pa-paw,

I love you very much and I am so thankful that you are my Grandparents. I miss you and wish that I would be able to see you more often so that you could play with me and watch me learn new things everyday. My Mommy and Daddy talk about you all the time and show me pictures of you often so that I make sure to know your face as soon as I see you in person! I am so happy to be a "Clinton" and your grandson. I will see you soon! Happy Grandparents Day!

Love, Camden




Ne-Ne and G-pa,

I am so thankful to have you as my Grandparent neighbors! I have been so blessed to have you so close to my house so that you can play with me all the time. I love you very much and I have enjoyed all of the things we have done together. I hope that this Grandparents day is special for you and I am so happy to be your one and only. Although Mommy and Daddy say that it won't be like that forever so I better live it up now! Happy Grandparents Day, I love you very much.

Love, Camden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home